Fresh Local Ingredients
Our Regional Partners
Fresh, Local Ingredients
From the farm crates, to your plate, Henry’s strives to use a bounty of farmers, ranchers and artisans whenever possible. Our menu is simple and direct. Local meats, cheeses, grains and produce abound, as well as our most beloved coastal ingredient, fresh seafood.
Chef Rex tirelessly searches for the freshest, most seasonal ingredients. His produce partners are picked carefully, his Farmer’s Market friends are well-researched and the regional ranchers he works with are respected.
As for seafood, Chef Rex has a multitude of fishing friends in the Wilmington area. Shrimp, scallops and flounder are just the few of the fresh market options Rex has to choose from daily.
House Crafted Spirits
Henry’s dedication to local ingredients goes beyond the kitchen, into to the bar. Hand juiced cucumber & melon, fresh squeezed lemon, lime and orange juices and house infused rum, vodka & bourbon.
We also support the NC beer movement by carrying an array of NC born brews from around the state.
Stop in at our bar Mondays for $3 Craft Beer Drafts, Tuesdays for Infuseday, Wednesdays for select wine specials & Sundays for our tasty Specialty Bloody Marys.
Our Regional Partners Include:
- Grits - Old Mill, Guilford County
- Bacon- Heritage Farms, Seven Springs, NC
- Ground Beef - Carolina Farmin, NC
- Cheddar, Habanero Jack, Hoop Cheese, Garlic Parsley and Red Waxed Gouda- Ashe County, NC
- Sausage- Larry's Sausage, Fayetteville, NC
- Sweet Italian Sausage & Chorizo- San Guiseppe, Greensboro
- Chicken - Hopkins Farm, Greensboro